Raising the waterline of God’s manifest presence through worship, engaging with God, proclaiming His will and exercising His delegated authority through supplication.
We enter His Presence with grateful hearts acknowledging our desperate need for and love of Him. In beholding Him, we rightfully praise His glorious majesty. He shares His heart and mind in that place of intimacy. He enables us to see through His eyes, having a higher perspective. Turning our faces toward God, beholding Him in adoration, causes us to reflect His glory. We become what we behold. He reveals to us the strategies of Heaven and empowers us to release His divine will on earth as His agents of transformation.
Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth.Psalm 100:1-2
Worship the Lord with gladness;
come before him with joyful songs.
Resources for Worship Warfare:
- Worship Warfare Discovery Bible Story Set
- WORSHIP and INTERCESSION SET-2hr
- WORSHIP and INTERCESSION SET-1.5hr
- Up Down In Out Prayer Model
- Justice WORSHIP and INTERCESSION SET-1hr
- KEY APOSTOLIC PRAYERS FOR INTERCESSION
- Hymns of Revelation
- Intercessory Worship PPT
- Interview with Betsy Brown on “Worship Warfare”
- 7 Ways To Praise – A Simple Teaching On Worship
- “Why Worship” By Roland Worton
Do you have any other resources on Worship Warfare? Let us know below: