Fasting – Setting aside good things voluntarily to prioritize the best things for His glory and the sake of His kingdom. Fasting quiets the appetite by choosing to hunger and thirst for God alone.
We can experience a deeper, more passionate, persistent and intimate prayer life through the spiritual discipline of fasting under the direction of the Holy Spirit. Our faith is unchained as we restrict our appetites in order to experience the power of bold prayer and even bolder faith. Fasting is one way to humble ourselves under God’s mighty hand that He may exalt us in due time—guiding our requests so that we pray in harmony with His good, pleasing and perfect will, thus guaranteeing God’s best answers will follow in His perfect time.
Resources for Fasting:
- Prayer and Fasting for Spiritual Breakthrough Discovery Bible Story Set
- Fasting & Prayer
- Personal Prayer Preparation
- Tips for Fasting – Breaking the Fast
- Tips for Fasting – Physical Preparation
- Tips for Fasting – Spiritual Preparation
- Intro to Fasting
- Guidelines to Daniel’s Fast
- 10 Days Fasting Guide
Any questions about Fasting? Or looking for more resources? Let us know below: